Our Lebanese Za’atar mix of dried wild thyme, sumac, sesame seeds, and salt blended perfectly with Lebanese Extra Virgin Olive Oil, flax seeds, and chia seeds.
How to Use
Za’atar is one of the most versatile condiments and spices. It is a multi- purpose blend that is both tangy and savory, with an after bite kick.
It is perfect:
• spread on your favorite pita bread, naan bread, or pizza dough
• as a dip and to add to dips; including hummus, baba gannouj, and labneh yogurt
• to sprinkle on chickpeas, popcorn, feta cheese, eggs, and avacado toast
• added to roasted and sautéed vegetables
• as a rub for chicken, lamb chops, and other meats
mixed in salad dressings and more
Why you’ll love it
• Gluten Free
• Keto diet
• Paleo diet friendly
• Hand made
• Small batch
• Women Owned Business
• No emulsifiers or unnecessary ingredients added.
• Packed with thymol (an essential oil)
• Abundent in caravacrol (a phenol)
• Rich in Omega3s
• Source of protein & iron
• Superfood ingredients
•Rich in healthy monounsaturated fates
•Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties
• Full of flavonoids
• Highly rated for antioxidants (antioxidant powerhouse)
Allergens: contains sesame seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds
Contents settle naturally, stir well with each use. Do not refrigerate.