It's the DUO pack, 1 Za'atar and 1 Spicy Za'atar condiment.
Our Lebanese Za’atar mix of dried wild thyme, sumac, sesame seeds, and salt blended perfectly with Lebanese Extra Virgin Olive Oil and our Lebanese Spicy Za'atar mix blended with Lebanese Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
How to Use
Za’atar is one of the most versatile condiments and spices. It is a multi- purpose blend that is both tangy and savory, with an after bite kick.
It is perfect:
• spread on your favorite pita bread, naan bread, or pizza dough
• as a dip and to add to dips; including hummus, baba gannouj, and labneh yogurt
• to sprinkle on chickpeas, popcorn, feta cheese, eggs, and avacado toast
• added to roasted and sautéed vegetables
• as a rub for chicken, lamb chops, and other meats
mixed in salad dressings and more
Why we love it
• Gluten Free
• Keto diet
• Paleo diet friendly
• Packed with thymol (an essential oil)
• Abundent in caravacrol (a phenol)
• Fights oxidative stress
• Reduces blood pressure
• Lowers cholesterol
• Source of protein & iron
• Superfood ingredients
•Rich in healthy monounsaturated fates
•Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties
•Olive Oil may help prevent strokes
•Olive Oil is protective against heart disease
• Full of flavonoids
• Highly rated for antioxidants (antioxidant powerhouse)
• Hand made
• Small batch
• Women Owned Business
• No emulsifiers or unnecessary ingredients added.
Contents settle naturally, stir well with each use. Do not refrigerate.
High quality Italian glass jars- great for refilling with our bulk Za’atar bag or repurposing.