Our Lebanese Spicy Za’atar mix of dried wild thyme, sumac, sesame seeds, salt and cayenne blended perfectly with Lebanese Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
How to Use
Za’atar is one of the most versatile condiments and spices. It is a multi- purpose blend that is both tangy and savory, with an after bite kick.
It is perfect:
• spread on your favorite pita bread, naan bread, or pizza dough
• as a dip and to add to dips; including hummus, baba gannouj, and labneh yogurt
• to sprinkle on chickpeas, popcorn, feta cheese, eggs, and avocado toast
• added to roasted and sautéed vegetables
• as a rub for chicken, lamb chops, and other meats
mixed in salad dressings and more
Why we love it
• Gluten Free
• Keto diet
• Paleo diet friendly
• Superfood ingredients
• Hand made
• Small batch
• Women Owned Business
• No artificial preservatives, additives, emulsifiers or colorings
Allergy info: Contains sesame seeds. Packed in a facility that also packages eggs, milk, wheat, tree nuts, gluten and sesame seeds.
Contents settle naturally, stir well with each use. Do not refrigerate.
High quality Italian glass jars- great for refilling with our bulk Za’atar bag or repurposing.