Our Lebanese Za’atar mix of dried wild thyme, sumac, sesame seeds, and salt blended perfectly with cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
How to Use
Za’atar is one of the most versatile condiments and spices. It is a multi- purpose blend that is both tangy and savory, with an after bite kick.
It is perfect:
• spread on your favorite pita bread, naan bread, or pizza dough
• as a dip and to add to dips; including hummus, baba gannouj, and labneh yogurt
• to sprinkle on chickpeas, popcorn, feta cheese, eggs, and avocado toast
• added to roasted and sautéed vegetables
• as a rub for chicken, lamb chops, and other meats
mixed in salad dressings and more
Why we love it
• Gluten Free
• Keto diet
• Paleo diet friendly
• Superfood ingredients
• Hand made
• Small batch
• Women Owned Business
• No artificial preservatives, additives, emulsifiers or colorings
Allergy info: Contains sesame seeds. Packed in a facility that also packages eggs, milk, wheat, tree nuts, gluten and sesame seeds.
Contents settle naturally, stir well with each use. Do not refrigerate.
High quality Italian glass jars- great for refilling with our bulk Za’atar bag or repurposing.