Vegan Whipped Feta
Vegan Whipped Feta Dip with Roasted Tomatoes! Grab the recipe 👇🏼
Tangy vegan feta blended with vegan sour cream, vegan mayo, extra virgin olive oil, lemon zest, and garlic and topped with roasted tomatoes in this heavenly snack!
Perfect as a dip or even on pasta! Give it a try!
Roasted Tomato Whipped Feta Dip
Makes 4 servings (or 1 depending if you want to share or not 🤣)
* 2-3 med size tomatoes quartered or use pint of cherry tomatoes
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 4 cloves of garlic - chopped or crushed
* Handful of fresh herbs like dill and mint
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
* 1 packet of vegan feta cheese, crumbled (I used @violife_foods feta 8 oz pack)
* 4 tablespoons of vegan sour cream (I used @followyourheart)
* 1 tablespoon of vegan Mayo (@followyourheart)
* 1/4 cup olive oil (@garciadelacruzoliveoil)
* 1 med lemon - zested & juiced
* 2 cloves of garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
* 1 teaspoon Za’atar for garnish (@terraneanherbs)
1. Preheat oven 400°F. Place tomatoes on a lined baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Add crushed garlic cloves. Toss to combine and roast for 20 min. Set aside to cool.
2. In the blender or in a food processor, combine the feta, sour cream, mayo, and garlic, Pulse until the mixture is smooth. Drizzle in the olive oil while pulsing. Then add the lemon juice, zest, salt and pepper. Process until smooth and airy.
3. Transfer whipped feta to a serving dish. Refrigerate for 20 min. Then top it off with roasted tomatoes. Drizzle with some more extra virgin olive oil if desired. Sprinkle with Za’atar, fresh herb, and more lemon zest. Enjoy with fresh pita bread, crackers, cucumbers, or freshly toasted bread.